If you would like to enroll your child in Little Scholars Schools, please see full details of our admission arrangements below.
Contact the Principal on 08145175608 to arrange a visit or enquiry. The Principal or vice principal will be delighted to give you a tour of the school and you can experience the day to day life of LSS.
Criteria for admission into Secondary School
Students are expected to abide by the rules and regulations of the School.
Islamiyya Classes are mandatory for all student
Intending students are expected to obtain the school admission form from the school administrative office.
The requirements for getting the form are:-
1) Payment for the form
2) Birth Certificate
3) Last Two (2) Result from previous School
4) Transfer Certificate (for JSS2, SSS1 SSS2)
5) Presentation of Mock and JSCE results (SSS1 only)
The applicant is to sit and pass Entrance examination for JSS1 and SSS1 and placement test for JSS2 and SSS2 class.
The School Day:
The school day commences at 7:30 am and ends at 5:15 pm, Mondays through Thursdays and
- Please do not send children to school when they are obviously ill. Let the school know when children return to school following a serious illness.
- Advise the school in writing if you wish your child be exempted from P.E lessons on medical grounds giving adequate details.
- Do not send a child to school with ringworm or any other communicable disease.
Welfare of the Students:
- Please ensure that your child has a sustaining breakfast before coming to school to avoid drowsiness, lack of concentration and stomach ache.
- All pupils should be provided with a mid-morning food or snack as the parents deem fit but drinks should not be in glass bottles or containers.
are available for sale in the school. Children should wear black sandals or
shoes with white socks.W
The link to entrance examination results = http://littlescholars.sch.ng/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/LITTLE-SCHOLARS-ENTRANCE-2019-20.pdf