If you would like to enroll your child in Little Scholars Schools, please see full details of our admission arrangements below.
Contact the HeadTeacher on 08099602045 to arrange a visit or enquiry. The Headteacher or the Assistant Headteacher will be delighted to give you a tour of the school and you can experience the day to day life of LSS.
Criteria for admission Pre-Nursery – Primary 6
Students are expected to abide by the rules and regulations of the School
Intending students are expected to sit and pass examination organized by the School except for pre-nursery class.
- School opens at 7:30am for all classes and closes at 12:30pm for Pre – Nursery, at 1:00pm for Nursery One, and at 1:40pm for Nursery Two and Primary pupils. On Fridays school closes at 12:00 noon.
- Children should arrive at the school before 7:30am and should be picked up promptly.
- Children should be left directly in front of the school and at no time should a child cross the road on his/her own.
- We urge parents not to send unfamiliar faces to collect their children/wards from school.
- Please do not send children to school when they are obviously ill. Let the school know when children return to school following a serious illness.
- Advise the school in writing if you wish your child be exempted from P.E lessons on medical grounds giving adequate details.
- Do not send a child to school with ringworm or any other communicable disease.
Welfare of the Children:
- Please ensure that your child has a sustaining breakfast before coming to school to avoid drowsiness, lack of concentration and stomach ache.
- All pupils should be provided with a mid-morning food or snack as the parents deem fit but drinks should not be in glass bottles or containers.
Uniforms are available for sale in the school. Children should wear black sandals or shoes with white socks.
These are provided for the Nursery section. Pupils in primary section are required to bring their writing materials such as pencils, erasers, sharpeners, rulers, colored pencils and crayons.